• Industry information
The packaging machinery market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. The Indian and Chinese governments are focused on investing in manufacturing to attract domestic and international consumers. Besides, the North American and European markets are expected to grow steadily in the future as existing customers use fewer new packaging machines. That is because companies that use this type of machinery will not buy new tools in a short period, because the life of packaging machinery is about 8-12 years. Therefore, with the increase in the overall growth of the packaging machinery industry, the packaging machinery industry is also growing steadily. Moreover, substantial government investment in the logistics and transport sectors in several countries in the Middle East and Africa is a significant factor affecting the market growth. The government of Saudi Arabia, for example, has launched a project called vision 2030, in which it is committed to pouring billions into its ministry of infrastructure, industry, and tourism. The Latin American packaging machinery market is expected to grow moderately. That is mainly due to the slow pace of the introduction of such mechanisms and also to the decline in investments by governments in the region.
• Bearing knowledge
·The advantages of ball bearings
1. The operation of metal beads is point contact, so it is easy to activate the service.
2. It can be used for portable products that are often operated at different positioning angles and directions (but should be prevented from falling or falling).
3. Longer service life (compared with oil-bearing).
·Faults of ball bearings
1. The bearing structure is quite fragile and cannot bear the impact of external forces.
2. When the motor is rotating, the rolling of metal beads will produce a tremendous noise.
3. Great price, unable to compete with oil-bearing on the cost.
4. The source and quantity of ball bearings are not easy to control.
5. The ball bearing USES the elasticity of the spring to position, which is challenging to assemble.
The biggest immediate challenge for the EU will be replenishing its depleted gas inventories. While the EU could still increase LNG imports from countries such as the US, such purchases would be more expensive.Refilling natural gas storage space to h…
European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen recently called on India and other countries to support sanctions against Russia over the Ukraine incident. At The Raisina Dialogue forum, von der Leyen said, "We earnestly appeal to all members of t…
Under the spread of the new crown epidemic, after Americans experienced life and death, they set off the largest "resignation wave" in history, and the number of resignations broke the highest record since statistics began in 2000. Since April this y…